BUD LIGHT SUPERSTITION PLAYOFF PROMOTION - OFFICIAL RULES
The Contest ("Contest") begins on December 22nd, 2013 at 1:00pm and ends on January 17th, 2014 at 11:59pm. (the "Contest Entry Period"). Contest is sponsored by Football Northwest LLC d/b/a the Seattle Seahawks ("Seahawks”).
1. ELIGIBILITY. Contest open to all legal residents of Washington, who, as of the time of entry are twenty-one (21) years or older, except employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the Seahawks, its respective parent corporation, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, distributors, and members of the immediate family and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. Contest void where prohibited by law.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. HOW TO PLAY: Submit your favorite superstition regarding being a Seahawks fan (“Seahawks Superstition”) during the promotional period at Seahawks.com/budlight, OR, hand print your name, address (including zip code), age, email address and day and evening phone numbers, with area codes on entry form and send to Bud Light Superstitions, Seahawks Way, Renton, WA 98056. You may enter by mail as often as you like, but each entry must be mailed separately. Entries will be judged by the Seahawks and the winner will be the decided by the best superstition as determined in the sole discretion of the Seahawks. All entries must be received on the website or mail in entries postmarked on or before 11:59 p.m. on January 1st , 2014 to be eligible for Prize Number 1. , All entries must be received on the website or mail in entries postmarked on or before 11:59 p.m. on January 8th, 2014 to be eligible for Prize Number 2, Prize number 2 will not be awarded if the Seahawks do not host the NFC Championship game. All entries must be received on the website or mail in entries postmarked on or before 11:59 p.m. on January 15th , 2014 to be eligible for Prize Number 3. Prize number 3 will not be awarded if the Seahawks do not win the NFC Championship game. . Mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries are void.
3. PRIZES: There may be three (3) prize awarded – Prize Number 1, Prize Number 2 and Prize Number 3, . Prizes Number 1 will consist of two (2) Divisional Round playoff tickets and one (1) Bud Light prize pack. Prize Number 2 (if awarded) will consist of two (2) NFC Championship Game tickets. Prize Number 3 (if awarded) shall consist of ________________________. Prize Number 3 has an s approximately $450 in value. Prize winners will receive a 1099 tax form for prize values greater than $600. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
4. CONTEST: Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. Prize Number 1 will be awarded after selection of a winner on January 6th, 2014. Should Seahawks host the NFC Championship Game, Prize Number 2 will be awarded after selection of a winner on January 13th, 2014. Should the Seahawks win the NFC Championship Game, Prize Number 3 will be awarded after selection of a winner on January 20th, 2014. The selections of the best “Seahawks Superstition” will be conducted by the Seahawks. Winner will be notified by phone on or around each drawing date by 5:00pm PST. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received and quality of entry.
5. PRIZE CLAIM: Noncompliance by a potential winner and/or his or her guest will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Claimed prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL RULES: Each contestant grants the Seahawks full permission and authority to use, re-use and license the use of their voice, name, photograph or likeness in any promotional activity related to their being a contest winner, except where prohibited by law, and further grants Seahawks the right to use contestant contact information for its own use to contact contestants about other Seahawks programs and that they are entitled to no further compensation from the Seahawks. Seahawks are not responsible or liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, mutilated or illegible entries or mail. By entering this Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest. Seahawks reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these official rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Contest, drawing and redemption of prizes. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. Seahawks reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should feature prizes become unavailable. Seahawks its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury or property loss or other damages of winners (and their guests) arising from, or in connection with the prizes awarded or participation in this Contest. Employees of the Seahawks, affiliates, their dependents and immediate families, are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. For winners' names, send a request and Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope ('SASE') to be received by DATE, to CONTEST, c/o Seattle Seahawks, 12 Seahawks Way, Renton, WA 98056.